Package theft is a common issue that increases during the holiday shopping season. Avoid problems by taking the following steps recommended by the Police Department of Howard County, Maryland. And see the articles listed below for additional safety safety and security tips.
• Install Camera - Install a doorbell camera.
• Track Shipments - Track shipments and try to be home when they are scheduled to arrive.• Ask a neighbor to get packages and newspapers if you're away from home.
• Request delivery services to leave packages out of sight at a side or back door that can’t be seen from the sidewalk.
• Office Delivery - Ask your employer if you can have the shipment delivered to your workplace.
• Report Problems - As always, report suspicious activity in your neighborhood by calling 911 or the Police Department phone number for non-emergency matters.
Post a Comment